2020 Bonding and Grounding Video Program
Bonding and grounding problems are at epidemic levels. Surveys have repeatedly shown that a high percentage of power quality problems are due to poor bonding and grounding (not to mention the hazards) created from the misapplication of the NEC rules! Exceptional color graphics and illustrations help you visualize the concepts being taught.
- Explains the electrical theory behind this difficult-to-understand Article 250
- Clears up misconceptions about bonding versus grounding
- Breaks down each of the Code articles that deal with this topic
The videos that accompany the textbook showcase dynamic round-table discussions with Mike and his panel of experts from different segments of the industry. The skillsets and knowledge they bring to the table serve to provide a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of bonding and grounding.
This program includes:
- 2020 NEC Requirements for Bonding and Grounding textbook
- 31+ hours of streaming videos (for details, click on the Video Play Time button below)
- Plus! A digital version of the 2020 NEC Requirements for Bonding and Grounding book!