Encyclopedia of Aerospace Engineering, 9 Volume Set
The Encyclopedia is structured in the following themes:
• Fluid Dynamics and Aerothermodynamics
• Propulsion and Power
• Structural Technology
• Materials Technology
• Dynamics and Control
• Environmental Impact and Manufacturing
• Vehicle Design
• System Engineering
Topics covered include mechanics, propulsion, guidance and control, electronics and instrumentation, communications, computer science, systems engineering, material science, fabrication and manufacturing, and physics. In addition, environmental science, noise and emissions are addressed in view of their growing importance to the aviation industry.
This online edition of the work features extensive cross-referencing and search functionality, and will be updated on a regular basis to keep abreast of advances in the field.
The Encyclopedia will serve as an invaluable resource for readers/users in academic and industry sectors including:
• Professional Engineers and Technical Managers
• Senior Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students and Researchers
• College Lecturers and Industry Training Managers
• Aviation/Aerospace Analysts and Consultants
The Encyclopedia of Aerospace Engineering is also available as a nine-volume print set.