ICD-10-PCS Complete Code Set 2022
Official 2022 ICD-10-PCS Expert Code Book
The ICD-10-PCS Expert 2022 goes beyond the basics to help medical coders accurately report procedures performed in the inpatient setting. In addition to including the official Alphabetic Index, Tables, and ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines, we’ve crafted a select set of features based on requests from coders in the field.
Whether you’re a working professional or a student preparing for your CIC® exam, you’ll find the intuitive, color-coded format of the ICD-10-PCS Expert 2022 makes assembling accurate and complete PCS codes a snap.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 2022 ICD-10-PCS Official Conventions and additional conventions and symbols
- 2022 ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
- Yellow-highlighted orientation lines to indicate the hierarchy of qualifiers associated with main terms
- Full-color anatomical illustrations to help you accurately identify which part of the body the code describes
- Complete Approach Table with definitions and examples listed at the front of the book for quick reference
- Medicare code edits symbols to identify edits for gender, limited coverage, noncovered procedures, hospital-acquired conditions (HAC), associated procedures, combination clusters, and non-OR procedures affecting MS-DRG assignment
- Appendices for root operations definitions in alphabetical order by Tables, body part key, device key and aggregation table, character meaning, substance key, combination clusters, and non-OR procedures not affecting MS-DRG assignment
- Preprinted adhesive tabs to help you find specific sections quickly and easily
- Spiral binding allowing the book lays flat for easy coding, scanning and printing, and durability