2020 Journeyman Intermediate Video Training Library
When you are looking to pass your journeyman electrician exam and you want to study at your own pace, then you can't beat this Exam Preparation Library. Mike Holt, NEC expert, and one of the top Electrical Instructors in the United States walks you through what you need to pass your exam.
- The Exam Preparation textbook gives you a review on Theory, in-depth training for Electrical Calculations, and over 2,500 NEC practice questions.
- The 2020 NEC Changes textbook provides the information you need to know about all the important changes made for the 2020 Code cycle.
This library includes:
- Changes to the NEC Textbook
- 20+ hours of streaming videos
- Exam Preparation Textbook
- 4+ hours of streaming videos on Raceway and Box Calculations
- 4+ hours of streaming videos on Conductor Sizing and Protection Calculations
- 4+ hours of streaming videos on Motor, Air-Conditioning and Transformer Calculations
- 3+ hours of streaming videos on Voltage-Drop Calculations
- 2+ hours of streaming videos on Dwelling Unit Calculations
- Journeyman Electrician Practice Exam
- PLUS! A digital version of each book and an online Practice Exam